Learn simple words in Spanish with the help of this video by Albert Learning. Learn 10 new words with each video by us.
Video for Spanish 500 words-Lesson 36
Practise your Spanish with the below exercise. Write the answers in the comment section below.
Exercise: Choose the correct translation
6) Te vez triste, ¿Qué sucede?
- You look angry. What happened?
- You look sad. What happened?
7) ¿podrías hablar con él nuevamente?
- Maybe you could talk again?
- Maybe he will fight with you again?
8) No, porque es muy grosero, se come toda mi comida y no limpia nada por él mismo.
- No, because he is rude, eats all my food and doesn’t clean anything.
- Yes, because he is not coming to my house.
9) Mi hermano viene a quedarse conmigo, pasado mañana.
- My brother is coming to live with us tomorrow.
- My brother is coming to stay with me, the day after tomorrow.
10) ¿Has hablado de eso con él?
- Have you called him?
- Have you talked to him?
Hope you enjoyed learning these simple words in Spanish. Follow our blog and learn Spanish with us!
For more such Spanish language lessons, visit Albert Learning!
Watch our previous Spanish language video here and learn basic Spanish.