Learn 10 new exam-related Spanish words with Albert Learning. Make your exams vocabulary stronger with this video. Enjoy!
Video for Spanish 500 words-Lesson 25
Practise your Spanish with the below exercise. Write the answers in the comment section below.
Exercise: Choose the correct translation
1) Algunas preguntas estuvieron difíciles.
- Somethings were difficult.
- Some questions were difficult.
2) Tengo que estudiar para eso.
- I have to study for that.
- I studied for that.
6) -¿Cómo estuvo el examen?
- How was the exam?
- Where is the exam?
7) Tienes otro examen mañana,estoy seguro de que te irá mejor.
- You have another test tomorrow, I’m sure you’ll do better.
- You don’t have another test tomorrow, I’m sure you can rest.
8) No me fue tan bien.
- It was good.
- It wasn’t that good.
Hope you had fun learning exam-related Spanish words. Don’t forget to number your answers correctly. Good luck!
For more such Spanish language lessons, visit Albert Learning!
Watch our previous Spanish language video here and learn basic Spanish.