Describe your parents’ office with these 10 new words in Spanish. Watch the exciting video by Albert learning and improve your vocabulary in Spanish.
Video for Spanish 500 words-Lesson 28
Practise your Spanish with the below exercise. Write the answers in the comment section below.
Exercise: Choose the correct translation
2) A Menudo
3) ¿Tiene muchos pisos?
- It has many rooms.
- It has many floors?
4) ¿hay ventanas en su oficina?
- Are there windows in his office?
- Are there any floors?
5) El edificio de la oficina de mi papá es muy alto.
- My mom’s office building is very high
- My dad’s office building is very high
6) Sí, y de las ventanas, puedes ver toda la ciudad.
- Yes, and you can see the sea.
- Yes, and you can see the entire city.
7) Tiene que irse temprano de la casa cada mañana para tomar el autobús, porque queda muy lejos.
- He has to leave early every morning to take a bus because it is really far.
- He has to leave very late every day and take a bus because it is really far.
Learn Spanish with our blog and study 10 new words in Spanish every day. Have fun and see many such videos.
For more such Spanish language lessons, visit Albert Learning!
Watch our previous Spanish language video here and learn basic Spanish.