Learn 10 new words with this conversation in Spanish. Speak fluently with this video by Albert Learning.
Video for Spanish 500 words-Lesson 27
Practise your Spanish with the below exercise. Write the answers in the comment section below.
Exercise: Choose the correct translation
3) ¿Por qué estás triste?
- What will you do today?
- Why are you sad?
4) Compré un helado y se derritió.
- I bought an Ice cream and it melted.
- I bought a dress and it tore.
5) Siempre puedes comprar otro.
- You can always buy another one.
- You can always help one another.
- Ice cream
10) No sé.
- I’m not sure.
- I don’t know.
Hope you had fun watching this video and learnt new words with this article. Speak fluently and have a smooth conversation in Spanish with your friends!
For more such Spanish language lessons, visit Albert Learning!
Watch our previous Spanish language video here and learn basic Spanish.