Learn wedding-related vocabulary in Spanish with this video by Albert Learning. Also, get to know 10 new words with our video.
Video for Spanish 500 words-Lesson 32
Practise your Spanish with the below exercise. Write the answers in the comment section below.
Exercise: Choose the correct translation
- To see
- To do
6) ¿Y si no le gusta?
- What if she doesn’t like it?
- What if I don’t understand?
7) O puedes llevarla a una cena con velas.
- Or you can take her to the movies.
- Or you can take her for dinner with candles
8) ¿Qué podría regalarle a mi esposa en nuestro aniversario de boda?
- What could I give to my wife for our wedding anniversary?
- You can get some chocolates and beautiful bouquet of roses.
9) Estoy seguro de que le gustará.
- I’m sure she will
- Let me think about it.
Hope you enjoyed the video and learnt wedding-related words in Spanish. Keep it up!
For more such Spanish language lessons, visit Albert Learning!
Watch our previous Spanish language video here and learn basic Spanish.