Are you a foodie? Is giving reviews about the dishes cooked your interest? Learn how to talk about meals. Take Spanish language courses online and watch this video.
Video for Spanish 500 words – Lesson 20
Practice your Spanish with the below exercise. Write the answers in the comment section below.
Exercise : Choose the correct translation
1) Mi madre hizo pescado y vegetales
- My mother made dinner
- My mother made fish and vegetables
3) Amo el pescado pero odio los vegetales
- I love fish and vegetables both
- I love fish but hate vegetables
5) ¿Te gusta?
- Do you hate it?
- Do you like it?
7) Pídele que haga vegetales con mantequilla
- Ask her to make fish in butter
- Ask her to make vegetables in butter
8) Todos los días
9) ¿Qué cenaste ayer?
- What did you have for dinner yesterday?
- What did you have for lunch today?
Don’t forget to number them correctly. Good luck!
For more such Spanish language courses, visit Albert Learning!
Watch our previous Spanish language video here.