Do you like going for walks? Are beaches and seas your favourite places to be? Make conversations in Spanish and ask someone for a walk. Learn translating words from Spanish to English and vice versa by watching this video.
Video for Spanish 500 words-Lesson 21
Practice your Spanish with the below exercise. Write the answers in the comment section below.
Exercise : Write the correct Spanish Word for
2) It’s okay
4) I like the weather today.
6) I’m tired and I want to sleep early.
8) Can we go for a walk by the sea?
12) Can we go for a walk tomorrow then?
14) I don’t want to go for a walk.
Don’t forget to number them correctly. Good luck!
For easily learning to translate from Spanish to English, visit Albert Learning!
Watch our previous video here and learn Spanish.