Learn Spanish verbs with this video by Albert Learning. Study 10 new words every week and learn to have a conversation in Spanish.
Video for Spanish 500 words-Lesson 42
Practise your Spanish with the below exercise. Write the answers in the comment section below.
Exercise: Choose the correct translation
5) Que mal, me hubiera gustado visitarlo.
- That’s bad, I would like to visit it.
- That’s bad, I would like to buy it.
6) Oye, que lindo vestido, ¿Dónde lo compraste?
- What a nice shirt, where did you buy it?
- What a nice dress, where did you buy it?
7) ¿En serio? ¿Cuál? Nunca he visto una tienda de vestidos por ahí.
- Seriously? Which one? I haven’t seen a dress store there.
- Seriously? Where is the dress store?
8) El lugar cerró hace algunos meses.
- The store is not on this street.
- The place closed a few months ago.
9) La dueña del lugar sigue haciendo ropa?
- Does the owner still make clothes?
- Do you know where is the shop?
Hope you had fun learning Spanish verbs with this article. Learn Spanish by following our blog and learn exciting vocabulary.
For more such Spanish language lessons, visit Albert Learning!
Watch our previous Spanish language video here and learn basic Spanish.